By anyone’s measure, 2022 has come and gone in a flash.
But 2022 served as a turning point for so much that had been building prior to 2020:
- The resistance against the tyrannical health lockdowns of Justin Trudeau and his World Economic Forum-trained staff provided by Canadian Truckers (and their supporters) provided a spark to world-wide, grassroots resistance efforts
- The answer to grassroot resistance efforts by the dialectical globalists was Ukraine.
- Ukraine’s conflict with Russia was used as a means to restrict oil, gas, and the distribution of food throughout the western hemisphere
- The “Great Reset” of personal transportation and freedom of movement accelerated
- The push to cleanse the Evangelical Church of CRT was muted by the strategic push for Neo-Reactionary Christianity
- Simulated Conservative groups began to utilize terminology and strategies of National Socialism
- Central Bank Digital Currencies have become mainstreamed while cryptocurrencies and physical monetary instruments are being extinguished world-wide
- 2022 Elections saw some Republican gains but election interference was still the norm
- Elon Musk’s purchase of Twitter has provided the proof that our social media narratives are being manipulated by the Federal Government.
- Vaccinations carry risks: risks that were not dutifully shared prior to mandates
So what does 2023 have in store? Our next episode will provide a helpful road map for the next 12 months and beyond.
Previous episodes of Public Occurrences can be found here.