The key term to understand any developments in politics, religion, financial markets, or social sciences today is the loaded power word, reflexivity.
In simple terms, reflexivity can be simply understood as a “self-fulfilling prophecy” or as an outcome that can be determined or assured due to overwhelming propaganda.
Reflexivity refers to circular relationships between cause and effect. A reflexive relationship is bidirectional with both the cause and the effect affecting one another in a relationship in which neither can be assigned as causes or effects. In sociology, reflexivity, therefore, comes to mean an act of self-reference where examination or action “bends back on”, refers to, and affects the entity instigating the action or examination.
Powerfully influenced by his mentor, Karl Popper, Economist and Political Influencer George Soros has promoted the relevance of reflexivity in his book, the Alchemy of Finance. Not to be constrained by the use of reflexivity in economics, Mr. Soros has continued to use reflexive principles in anthropology, sociology, and politics.
To this extent, it commonly refers to the capacity of an agent to recognize forces of socialization and alter their place in the social structure. A low level of reflexivity would result in an individual shaped largely by their environment (or “society”). A high level of social reflexivity would be defined by an individual shaping their own norms, tastes, politics, desires, and so on. This is similar to the notion of autonomy. (See also Structure and Agency and Social mobility.)
In economics, reflexivity refers to the self-reinforcing effect of market sentiment, whereby rising prices attract buyers whose actions drive prices higher still until the process becomes unsustainable and the same process operates in reverse leading to a catastrophic collapse in prices. This is an instance of a positive feedback loop.
Please take the time to view the various uses of reflexivity below:
REFLEXIVITY IN ECONOMICS
1. Mr. Soros earned a place in finance history by heavily betting sterling would fall in 1992 and was dubbed The Man Who Broke The Bank Of England. He short-sold more than £7.6bn in the currency – meaning he would make money if its value fell. So when the UK crashed out of the European Exchange Rate Mechanism and the pound collapsed, Soros, pocketed a windfall. By creating a negative, self-fulfilling loop of media propaganda, Soros was able to use reflexivity to significantly weaken one of the strongest national economies in the world.
2. In 1997, Mr. Soros used the same principles of reflexivity to sell the Thai Bhat currency short and devalue the entire economy of Thailand. Mr. Soros remarked “For instance, by selling the Thai baht short in January 1997, the Quantum Fund managed by my investment company sent a market signal that the baht may be overvalued. Had the authorities responded to the depletion of their reserves, the adjustment would have occurred sooner and been less painful. But the authorities allowed their reserves to run down; the break, when it came, was catastrophic.”
REVOLUTIONS AND COUP ATTEMPTS
1.Former British mercenary Simon Mann, who led a failed coup attempt in Equatorial Guinea in 2004, has accused US billionaire George Soros of plotting to overthrow the country’s government. He said he had warned President Teodoro Obiang Nguema, Africa’s longest-serving leader, of the alleged plan in 2011.
2. Mr. Soros has poured tremendous amounts of funds and efforts through his NGOs in Hungary to overthrow the government of Viktor Orban. Mr. Soros’ University has served as the center of propaganda-education as the young students are encouraged to reject traditional understandings of society and demand new, progressive, liberal concepts of family, politics, and life.
3. Mr. Soros and his Open Society Foundations have been the primary strategic resistance movement against the Executive Branch of the United States of America. Black Lives Matter, the Democracy Alliance, Center for Media Justice, United We Dream, and multitudes of other organizations are all funded by Mr. Soros and his networks. Mr. Soros also served as one of the primary financial contributors to the 2016 Hillary Clinton Campaign. He also supports Elizabeth Warren, Keith Ellison and many others. Their conference, held only a few days after the 2016 National Election, acted as a launch of the anti-Trump strategies to be used before and directly after the inauguration. The keynote speaker at the Democracy Alliance Conference? Mr. George Soros…
REFLEXIVITY IN FAITH
1. Mr. Soros has used his powerful financial influence to change the course of policy and doctrine within the Roman Catholic Church. Mr. Soros has greatly influenced “Faith in Public Life”, PICO, and Catholics for Choice. The reflexive end goal is to create observable change in the doctrine and practice of the Catholic Church.
2. Mr. Soros and the Open Society Foundations have funded the launch of the Islamic Society of North America which is under the direction of Ms. Linda Sarsour. Their purpose is to reflexively change the perception of Muslims in the North American mind, and hence, ensure continued mass immigration.
3. Mr. Soros and the Open Society Foundations has influenced the Evangelical Immigration Table which is directly funded by the Soros-funded National Immigration Foundation. The reflexive end purpose is to persuade the Evangelical mind to encourage mass immigration into the United States of America.
The list of areas in economics, public life, politics, faith, international relations, economic policy, and social change affected by reflexivity is literally endless. Reflexivity is used as a precise and less obvious form of propaganda that involves deception, massive force, and overwhelming media to ensure that the mind of the receiver is deluged with the intended and purposed message.
To know how to think in today’s world, It is a word that you need to know…