The crisis that our nation is now facing over the escalation of the price of oil and gas does not come as a surprise to the Biden Administration. That is why you had Kamala Harris, Joe Biden, Pete Buttigieg and others calmly and joyfully discuss the transition out of oil and gas and into electric cars and “renewable energy.” The Biden Administration was not surprised at the spike in oil and gas: they created the spike.
And not only is the Biden Administration responsible for the spike in gas and oil, but also corporations such as Black Rock who have helped to design this painful transition of the west into truly unsustainable energy. Black Rock’s emphasis on ESG investing and the transition to the World Economic Forum’s 2030 Agenda has been well documented.
Accelerating gas and oil to unsustainable prices for the average person is not the end goal of governments and corporations entangled with the World Economic Forum. The primary goals are:
- Ending personal, volitional freedom of movement
- Ending the ownership of personal vehicles
- Eliminating the reliance on the petro dollar
- Creating reliance on stakeholder controlled corporations
- Eliminating energy sources that can be uncontrollable and untraceable
- Disrupting and dismantling western nations
- Elevating impoverished nations through the use of gas and oil resources
This has very little if anything to do with punishing Vladimir Putin for his incursions into Ukraine: it will not be Russia that is punished. The nation that will endure pain and hardship in this financial crisis will be the United States of America.
Previous episodes of Public Occurrences can be found here.