In this episode of “The Causes of Things,” Sovereign Founder Michael O’Fallon examines the fallacy of relying on subjective technocrats who are guided by “alchemy” beginning with a review of the following quote from “The Alchemy of Finance” by Mr. George Soros:
“Scientific method seeks to understand things as they are, while alchemy seeks to bring about a desired state of affairs. To put it another way, the primary objective of science is truth, – that of alchemy, operational success.”
Mr. O’Fallon then directly addresses the President of the United States on several issues:
1. The reflexive events that have been strategically used to undermine his Presidency and hence, slow the success of principled nationism.
2. The lack of objective science and provable data that has led to national policy decisions that have been abused by Governors, Mayors, and County Commissions throughout the United States.
3. The responsibility of care and safety of each individual is the responsibility of each autonomous person in the United States of America.
4. The response that is necessary for our citizens to take individual courage and discipline.
5. The “next phase” of what will come with the top-down authoritarianism from what is becoming a post-constitutional nation.
6. What President Trump can call upon from his family heritage as he faces decisions in the midst of this crisis.
7. We hope that this episode will give our listening audience courage to do what is right as we enter a phase of protecting our liberty and safeguarding our nation.
Previous episodes of The Causes of Things can be found here.