A progressive culture has developed within the Evangelical Church where only certain conclusions are allowed, and social grievances are placed above objective truth. This particular approach to the faith has proceeded from a radical political agenda that is using concepts adapted from postmodern cultural analysis.
The cancer of the “gospel of grievance” is now prevalent in the Evangelical Church and it will take all of us, regardless of our varied ethnicities, to excise this vengeful cancer out of our churches and institutions. This cancer is fracturing the church and will eventually lead to a Rousseauian version of political faith.
In early February 2020, before the outbreak of the reflexive pandemic, before the endless lockdowns, before the destruction of the American economy, and before the collectivist riots swarmed across our nation, I traveled to Memphis, TN as a guest speaker at the “Time to Speak” conference at the First Baptist Church of Bartlett. My topic: How to Stop the Progressive Drift of the Evangelical Church.
I attempt to warn those in attendance that the night is coming and that our time is short. The cancer of the “gospel of grievance” has metastasized and is now prevalent in every facet of evangelicalism: denominations, seminaries, colleges, parachurch organizations, youth organizations, and missions.
In my presentation, I focus on the following categories:
- The situations and circumstances that led to my participating in the early stages of the strategy to shift Christianity from a faith that is concerned with salvation to a movement focused on “social justice” and political power.
- The structure of how a paradigm-shifting movement has been introduced both to the United States of America and to the major faiths of our nation.
- The “why” and the political and societal end-goals of the movement.
- The loose Augustinian structure of intersectionality.
- The coming oligarchal technocracy that is being prepared for western civilization and the subtle introduction of the “Technocratic Church” that will overturn the Biblical hierarchy within church government.
I hope this presentation will help you to prepare your apologetic as you confront the “the gospel of grievance” before the entirety of Christianity has been infected and taken over by this parasitic ideology.